(Billings, Montana) Call to Artists! Submit your work to the Yellowstone Art Museum’s 49th Annual Art Auction. The event takes place March 4th, 2017. Submission deadline is Friday, October 14th, 2016. Submission is free for all artists. The juror will be Kenneth L. Schuster. Kenneth is the Director & Chief Curator at The Brinton Museum in Big Horn, Wyoming.
In addition to supporting a charitable event, artists who are juried in enjoy the following benefits:
- Inclusion in the 49th Art Auction and the exhibition and catalog. The exhibition is presented in the museum’s main galleries, and runs from January 19 to March 4, 2017, at the Yellowstone Art Museum in Billings, Montana.
- A special invitation to the opening reception honoring participating artists, Thursday evening, January 19th, 2017.
- One copy of a full-color catalog.
- All of the juried artwork will be displayed on the YAM’s website.
- Widespread regional advertising and promotion of the Auction.
- One complimentary ticket to the culminating event on March 5, 2016, and one guest ticket at half price.
- Special acknowledgment for artists making full donations to live or silent auctions on exhibition signage, catalog, and website.
Also apply on the same application to be a Quick Draw artist where art works are created on-site at the event and first in line for bidding during the Live Auction.
We are looking for U.S. artists, 2D and 3D works, created within the past 3 years (except jewelry). The Artist must be at least 18 years old to enter. A complete set of rules, eligibility requirements is listed on the application form. Fill out an application online and email submission images or any questions to Tanya Ruiz email@example.com.
YELLOWSTONE ART MUSEUM
401 N. 27th Street
Billings, MT 59101
406-256-6804 | www.artmuseum.org
The YAM is the region’s largest contemporary art museum offering changing exhibitions, education, café, consignment gallery, Visible Vault, and a 7,400-piece permanent collection. The Yellowstone Art Museum hours are Tuesday, Wednesday, & Saturday 10 a.m.–5 p.m.; Thursday & Friday 10am–8pm; and Sunday 11am–4pm.
Admission: Members free, $6 adults, $3 students with valid ID, $3 children 6–18, under 6 free, $4 discount price (please inquire).